Abdominal bloating is a condition in which the stomach feels full and tight due to buildup of gas in the small intestine.
Bloating originates from a slight swelling around the midriff area.
Then it’s often accompanied by a number of the following symptoms:
– Excessive flatulence
– Excessive burping
– Dull, aching pains in the stomach, chest or pelvis
– Unsettled Stomach
Did you know that a good way to relieve bloating is to encourage passing gas and a bowel movement?
We listed below a number of fast and effective methods to defeat bloating. Here are 10 of the best:
1. Anise Seed – the natural antispasmodic qualities of anise will relax your digestive system and quickly alleviate cramps and pains. Its carminative nature expels trapped gas and reduces swelling. Make a mug of tea using one tablespoon of ground anise seeds. Drink before and after meals for maximum results.
2. Baking Soda & Lemon Juice – start by juicing one lemon into a glass, then add half a teaspoon of baking soda and mix in water. Drink it every morning.
3. Activated Charcoal – activated charcoal reduces gas, bloating and even relieves drug overdoses! It’s believed this highly porous substance traps chemicals, gas, and excess bacteria as it travels through the digestive tract.
4. Cinnamon – it can boost digestion, providing fast, effective relief from stomach gas and aches. Mix ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a glass of milk or water and mix well. Honey can also be added for a smoother taste. Drink this daily to relieve bloating and prevent future build up.
5. Fennel Seeds – it has lot of medical benefits, including, relieving heartburn, acid reflux, and trapped gas. Mix broiled fennel seeds with a glass of buttermilk to help relieve bloating. Drink this twice per day to quickly calm down flatulence and queasiness.
6. Ginger Tea – the gingerols and shgaols within the natural root can unwind a tightened digestive tract. This helps dislodge trapped gas and prevent further build-ups. Supercharge your ginger tea with lemon juice and honey, drink it as often as needed.
7. Garlic – use it to boost your digestive power and squeeze out excess stomach gas. Purposefully add garlic to your dishes to help get rid of bloating. Fresh garlic beats ground garlic for potency.
8. Get Moving – physical exercise can help greatly by releasing trapped gas and up-regulating the digestive system. Try going for a brief 10-minute walk after eating, or swimming for 30 minutes in the mornings
9. Peppermint Tea – menthol is a powerful antispasmodic, it provides fast, relief to digestive tracts. It’s can even be used to help reduce anxiety and stress! Have a mug after each meal to reboot your digestive system.
10. Water – it is an essential element within our body. It facilitates a number of key bodily functions, including the digestion of food. Make sure you’re consuming at least 8 glasses of water daily.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Everyday Roots