Did you know that cockroaches are one of the most dirty household pests.
They are harmful to us human beings as because they are carriers of different diseases and contaminate our food.
When these insects come into contact with the food items, they spread the microorganisms in their saliva into the foods causing various health problems and harm to the family.
They also cause damages to various items in homes such as books, clothes, electronic items, wires, etc.
That’s why we need to control them and get rid of our house for the betterment and healthy place of our families.
Below are some of the chemical pest control and natural roach control methods available to get rid of roaches permanently.
* Top Chemical Methods to get rid of roaches
1. Insecticide Spray
2. Cockroach Traps
3. Cockroach Bait
4. Liquid Concentrates
5. Professional Pesticides
* Natural Methods to Get Rid Of Roaches
1. Ammonia Solution
2. Bay Leaves
3. Boric Acid Bait
4. Cucumber Trap
5. Using Sugar And Baking Soda
6. Using Pepper, Garlic And Onion Solution
7. Using Listerine
8. Pinesol And Bleach
9. Petroleum Jelly Trap
10. Water Jar As Trap
11. Soap Solution
* Preventing Re-Infestation
– Keep The House Clean
– Keep the bath plugs in position to avoid the entry of roaches from the drains
– Seal The Cracks
– Setting Preventive Traps
– Spray insecticides in areas where the roaches will possibly build their nest.
– Repeat some of the home remedies for roaches once in a while to ensure that your house is free of roaches.
– Find The Nest And Destroy
– Remove Yard Waste
Source: World Of Healthy Tips