Whatever nutritionists say, you need to know that the truth is that these are not “genuine” nutrition.
These ingredients have been exposed to excessive preparation and are loaded with fixing made from man, which makes them very unrecognizable compared to their unique shape that makes it hard even for the body to know what to do with them.
A group of studies reveals that frequent consumption of this food can lead to a lethal develop that does harm to our general health. Although these foods are generally considered to be safe for us and our body, we regret to inform you that it is untrue.
We listed below the following foods that are toxic and causes cancer:
1. Canned Soups
– Even though canned soups are generally considered healthy, they actually contain 890 mg of sodium. Excessive sodium intake retains the water, increases the blood sugar, and causes stress. This can eventually lead to heart attack.
– Donuts are made of sugar and white flour and they also contain transt-fats. Besides affecting your body shape, trans-fats also increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
3. Fast Food
– The entire process through which fast food is prepared is very bad. In fact, fast food is one of the unhealthiest foods on the planet, as it is high in sodium, processed meat, and saturated fats.
– According to Patrick Holford, a famous nutritionist, the ability of a person to digest lactose, the major ingredient in milk, is significantly reduced as we age. Therefore, milk often causes bloating, food intolerance, inflammation, and acidic environment in the body.
– Margarine contains trans-fats which are hardly digestible. Moreover, it increases the concentration of cholesterol and it causes damage to the blood vessels. The consumption of artificial foods creates a toxic burden in the organism which affects the liver. Therefore, you should stay away from margarine and replace it with natural and organic foods.
6. Potato Crisps
– When processed at extremely high temperature, foods tend to create a carcinogenic substance called acrylamide. According to Dale Hattis, a professor at the Clark University, this substance is the major cause of many cancers in the U.S. Moreover, potato crisps contain salt, meaning that they also contain high amounts of sodium. As mentioned above, sodium causes hypertension and high cholesterol levels, both of which increase the risk of stroke and heart attack.
7. Processed Meat
– Processed meats are high in nitrates and sodium, both of which are detriment for the overall health. According to the American Institute for Cancer Research, there is a strong link between the consumption of processed meats and the increased risk of colon cancer.
– Besides being the major cause of obesity and diabetes, sugar is also associated with many health issues linked to the liver, pancreas, and the digestive system. Moreover, sugar intake negatively affects the brain and disturbs the nervous system by 50 percent.
– Sodas contain too much sugar and chemicals which negatively affect the body. As a matter of fact, they reduce the level of supplements in the body. According to a study published by The Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, the consumption of 2 soft drinks per week doubles the possibility of pancreatic cancer development.
10. White Flour
– The flour basically affects the body the same way sugar does, meaning that it affects the pancreas, causes imbalance in the insulin levels, and causes obesity. It doesn’t contain any nutrients, as the processing causes loss of nutrients and fibers of the wheat. The wheat is actually good for the body but the processing does more harm than good.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Super Healthy Page