Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled growths in a woman’s ovaries.
The development of an ovarian cyst/s may happen in just one or both of the ovaries.
Usually ovarian cysts are harmless and will go away on their own, but sometimes ovarian cysts can become so large that they rupture, or cause damage to the ovary.
It is also quite amazing that something so small can develop a cyst.
Luckily, in this article we will share to you the natural remedies that can help the body to rid itself of the cysts naturally, without surgery.
We listed below the top 10 home remedies for ovarian cysts. Also, do consult your physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.
1. Almond – it is a magnesium-rich food that helps reduce painful cramps associated with ovarian cysts.
Note: Simply eat some dry roasted almonds to relieve the pain and discomfort.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – it can help shrink and dissolve ovarian cysts caused by potassium deficiency. It is high in potassium and recommended by many health experts.
Note: Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Mix in one tablespoon of black strap molasses.
3. Beetroot – it contains a compound known as betacyanin that boosts the liver’s ability to clear toxins out of your system. Plus, the alkaline nature of beetroot helps balance the acidity in your body.
Note: Mix one-half cup of freshly extracted beetroot juice with one tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and blackstrap molasses.
Drink this once daily before eating your breakfast.
4. Chamomile Tea – herbal tea like chamomile tea is also considered a good remedy for treating ovarian cysts and the associated pain and discomfort. The gentle sedative effect of chamomile tea will reduce pain and help you to relax.
Note: Mix two teaspoons of dried chamomile in a cup of hot water.Cover and steep for five minutes.
5. Castor Oil Pack – it packs are an age-old remedy for ovarian cysts. Castor oil clears the body of excess tissues and toxins. It also stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems, which helps reduce and dissolve ovarian cysts.
Note: Drizzle about two tablespoons of castor oil on the cloth. Place a hot water bottle over the towel and then cover yourself in a warm blanket.Leave the castor oil pack on for at least 30 minutes and then remove it.
6. Epsom Salt Bath – it will also greatly help reduce pain and other symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. The high magnesium sulfate content in Epsom salt works as a muscle relaxant that in turn eases pain.
Note: Add one cup of Epsom salt to your bath tub filled with warm water. Add five to 10 drops of essential oils like lavender, rose or jasmine.
7. Flaxseed – it helps balance the proportion of estrogen to progesterone in your body. This will help reduce the cysts. Plus, flaxseeds are rich in fiber that helps the body eliminate harmful toxins, cholesterol and other waste products processed by the liver.
Note: Mix one tablespoon of ground flaxseed in a glass of warm water. Drink it daily on an empty stomach until you notice improvement in your condition.
8. Ginger Juice – it is a strong anti-inflammatory herb that reduces inflammation and relieves pain. Also, ginger increases heat in the body and induces menstruation.
Note: Blend a two-inch piece of ginger, two stalks of celery, half a glass of apple juice and three-fourths of a pineapple in a juicer. Drink this juice once daily until the cysts are gone.
9. Increase Fluid Intake – when suffering from ovarian cysts, it is essential to increase your fluid intake. Your best option is water. Try to drink alkaline as well as filtered water at regular intervals.
10. Heat – it is said to be quite effective in reducing muscle cramps or pain in the abdomen due to ovarian cysts.
Note: Put a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen and lower pelvic area.Do this for at least 15 minutes.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Top10 Home Remedies