Are you ashamed of having dark elbows and knees?
And alas, are you unable to wear sleeve-less tops or shorts or skirts because of your dark elbows and knees.
Don’t neglect your dark elbows and knees during body care and moisturizing regimens.
In this article you will find methods about how to get rid of dark elbows and knees.
* The Cause
1. Dead skin cells – the skin on elbows and knees is thicker and thus dryer. This skin is prone to moisture loss easily and has less oil glands so the dryness and darkness.
2. Sun exposure and Pollution – exposures to these harmful things adds to the moisture loss and adds to dryness and dullness making it darker.
3. The usage – leaning over on elbows and kneeling on knees makes them face rough surfaces and friction which implies to the fact of harder and darker skin.
Sometimes no amount of scrubbing with soap and water will help, and it seems like symptoms may never improve.
You can easily get rid of these dark knees and elbows using various home remedies. The home remedies should be based on exfoliation and bleaching of the skin.
– Fruits like lemon, tomato and grapes have bleaching property and help to get rid of black skin when used regularly. Just simply apply the juice of any of the bleaching fruits regularly to the skin. You can use different fruit juices on different days.
* Exfoliating Scrubs
1. Baking Soda Paste – it is very effective in cleaning the skin and reduces darkening of the skin. Just mix baking soda and milk to form a paste. Apply it to your knees and elbows by scrubbing in circular motion.
2. Gram Flour – it can cleanse the area and also provides mild exfoliation. Add some lime juice to gram flour to make it damp and apply the mixture, rubbing in circular motion.
3. Mineral Salt – it helps lock in moisture and goes beyond just exfoliation. It also help open up your pores so that they get cleaned out easily and absorb minerals from the salt more effectively.
4. Sugar Scrub – the sugar present in this home remedy work as exfoliate and the olive oil will moisturize the skin. Simply mix equal parts of sugar and olive oil and scrub it on dark areas of your elbows and knees.
* Moisturizing Oil
– Coconut oil is a delicious and healthy superfood. It is fantastic moisturizer and is more effective skin lightening than olive oil. Simply add a little amount of lime and use it as a natural moisturizer after each scrubbing session.
– These natural ways will surely get rid of black knees and elbows and will save you the embarrassment they are known to invoke.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source:The Artikulo Uno News