Good News to all Pinoys!
The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority or also known as TESDA, is now offering free (libreng) online course for every Filipino around the world.
Tesda Online Courses is the latest free service (no tuition fee training) that the institution is offering to Filipino Citizens for this year 2017.
With the help of the internet this program will make the skills development and technical education a lot more accessible to aspirants.
Listed below are the online courses which are being offered by TESDA for free:
– Ships’ Catering
2. Information Technology
– Basic Computer Operation
– Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
– CAD / CAM Operation
– Animation (3D DIGITAL)
3. Microsoft Online Courses
– Android Development for Beginners
– Game Development
– Game Production Basics
– Developing 2D Games with HTML5
– Developing 2D & 3D Games with Unity
– Software Development Fundamentals
– SMART Android Mobile Apps Development for Beginners
– SMART Technopreneurship 101 (Beta)
– C# Fundamentals for Beginners
– Udacity – Google Courses
– UX Design for Mobile Developers
– Food and Beverage Servicing
– Waiter Servicing
– Room Attendant Servicing
– Bus Boy Servicing
– Provide Housekeeping Services to Guests
– Guest Room Attendant Servicing
– Valet Servicing
– Public Area Attendant Servicing
– Laundry Servicing
– Preparing Sandwiches
– Preparing Cakes
– Preparing Salads and Salad Dressing
– Preparing Appetizers
– Preparing Desserts
– Preparing Stocks, Soups, and Sauces (Beta)
– Preparing Poultry and Game Dishes (Beta)
– Preparing Egg Dishes
– Preparing Vegetable Dishes
– Preparing Starch Dishes
– Bread and Pastry Production
– Cellphone Servicing
– Solar Night Light Assembly
– Fruit Grower
– Diesel Engine Tune Up
– Automotive Battery Servicing
– Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition
– Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Servicing
10. Trainers Methodology I
– Lead Workplace Communication (Beta)
– Utilize IT Application in Technical Training (Beta)
– Foster and Promote Inclusive Learning Culture (Beta)
– Apply Work Ethics, Values and Quality Principles (Beta)
– Plan Training Session
– Facilitate Learning Session
– Utilize Electronic Media in Facilitaiting Training (Beta)
– Conduct Competency Assessment (Beta)
– Develop and Promote Appreciation for Costs and Benefits of Technical Writing (Beta)
11. Trainers Methodology II
– Curriculum Development
12. Health, Social and other Community Development Services
– Thai Massage
– Shiatsu Massage
– Beauty Care (Nail Care)
– Massage Therapy
– Swedish Massage
– Managing Your Personal Finances (Beta)
– STAR Online Training Program (Beta)
You can follow the simple steps in this article to enroll:
How To Regiter at this Program?
1. First you can simply go to TESDA’s official website, http://e-tesda.gov.ph/
2. Then click the log-in button (found in the upper right corner of the webpage).
3. After that step, you can now click the Create new account.
4. Just fill-up the application form with your name, address, valid email address and password. Click’Create my new account’.
5. After that TESDA will send a confirmation message at your email address. Just open the message and click the blue link.
6. Finally you can now log-in to your account after the confirmation.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.