Belly buttons are fascinating things, and although everybody is born with one, they’re also surprisingly unique.
Most of us don’t pay much attention to our belly buttons.
Did you know that your body has its own ways of telling you what ailments and diseases you are potentially at risk for?
One indicator is actually your navel or belly button.
Some of us may even find them to be boring or burdensome. However, new research suggests that perhaps we should give them more consideration.
They can also serve as an indicator of your health and level of perceived attractiveness.
In this post we will sharet to you how your navel or belly button can signal if there’s something wrong and what to do about it. Take a look at your belly button and tell us what you see!
We listed below some of the belly button form to inform you about them:
1. Tucked Navel
– If your navel is tucked in, you’re more likely to suffer from digestive issues like constipation, as well as weight gain. Keep active and try eating lots of ginger.
2. The Outie
– If your navel protrudes, keep an eye on it. If it seems to be bulging outward more than usual, you could actually have a hernia.
3. U’- shaped
– If your navel is U-shaped, you’re more likely to have endocrine and skin related diseases. In babies, it may indicate a compromised immune system.
4. Small bump
– If your navel is concave with a small bump, you’re more prone to viruses. Take steps to strengthen your immune system.
5. Protruded, like a Button
– Is your navel protruded like a button? If it is then you have to keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t grow any bigger in size. Sometimes after lifting something heavy it may be more noticeable than usual, but if the situation doesn’t return to normal it may be the first sign of hernia.
6. Almond shaped belly button
– People whose belly button is almond shaped suffer from severe migraines and pain in the muscles and bones. It could also be a sign of brittle bones.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Health and Wellness 365