We feel annoyed when we find people doing regular bodily functions in public like burping or hiccups.
The most embarrassing and sometimes a point to laugh is farting in public.
Yes, and people can judge you as manner less if you fart in public.
Did you know that Farting is really the crown jewel of bodily functions?
Some people are mortified and want to die if it ever happens in front of others, others have no problem proudly tooting in front of other people.
But how much do you actually know about farts other than the fact that they sound funny, smell funny, and come out of your bum? Here are a few facts about flatulence.
We listed below some things you should know about them:
1. Farts go as fast as 10 ft/sec.
2. If you have very tight sphincter you will produce louder farts as they have smaller tighter area to squeeze out from.
3. Gum and soda make you fart more, thus if you know somebody who farts a lot and they drink a lot of soda and chewing gum, hide it from them.
4. Most of the farting happens at night when we sleep.
5. Termites are animals which produce the most fart. Camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants, and dogs (especially labs and retrievers).
6. Men fart more than women.
7. The original meaning of fart if forth as wind from the anus. This word was coined in 1962.
8. An average person farts around 14 times a day.
9. Those 14 farts a day are enough to fill up a balloon.
10. This is not something to be embarrassed about as it means that you are healthy. A healthy digestive tract produces farts. If you are not farting at all go to the doctor.
11. Farts are made up of hydrogen sulfide that reduces mitochondrial damage. Smelling farts can be healthy, thus next time you fart take a nice deep breath and thank the person.
12. Female farts tend to be stinkier as females have higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide. Female farts are healthier to smell.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: The Secret of Healthy Food