Moringa oleifera tree is one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered with most of its benefits concentrated in its small green leaves.
Did you know that it is a fast growing tree which is primarily found in South Asia?
Besides the fact that its leaves, pods, roots, bark, flowers, seeds and fruit are edible, it grows quite quickly.
Due to the high levels of Vitamins C and E present in Moringa, this tree can also support brain health.
It is known that the fruits and leaves of this herb have many minerals and vitamins. Also, 1 cup of pods gives you 157% RDA vitamin C.
One cup of Moringa also has the following nutrients:
– 2g Protein
– 12% vitamin C
– 11% vitamin B2 riboflavin
– 11% Iron
– 8% Magnesium
– 19% daily needs of Vitamin B6
– 9% Vitamin A
We listed below some of the Health benefits that moringa can give to our body:
– Due to the amounts of vitamin A, aging is slowed down. Also vision is improved and immunity strengthened. Still, moringa is yet to be explored. One thing is for sure, it is healthy and you can freely include it in your diet.
2. Eye Issues
– This can soothe issues like conjunctivitis. Take the leaves and grind them well, and this pasty cream should be put on the eyes. If you make this juice with honey, you can use it as eyeliner and resolve corneal issues. Also, it reduces swelling of the eyes.
3. Headace Relief
– Take the roots of this herb and make juice. Mix it with jiggery equal parts and sip it.
4. Lowering the Blood Sugar
– In case you’re diabetic, this herb can help with that. If the blood sugar is abnormal for some time, get this plant. Studies showed that this positively resolves this issue and it was tested on animals. Some human studies are in progress too. A study having 30 females showed that when they were given 7g leaf powder for 3 months, their blood sugar leveled by 13.5%.
5. No Cancer
– This herb has antioxidants and fights free radicals. It stops cancer in forming. It also has vitamin C and beta carotene, but chlorogenic acid and quercetin too. They are the best shield to these radicals.
6. Pure Blood
– These moringa pods and leafs are also great for cleansing the blood. Make it in soup for example, and this will also cleanse acne and skin problems. The juice can be used topically on the acne and pimples and it will heal them since it is antibiotic.
7. Strong Bones
– Consuming this plant makes bone density better. It has calcium and iron that stops bone loss. Also, give it to adolescent in growing to boost their stamina and health.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.
Source: Beauty and Appearance