Parasites are actually microorganisms that live of other organisms, thus anybody is able to get parasitic infection.
There are many people who have parasites in their bodies, but are not aware of that. Just imagining that is an awful thing.
Did youy know that some of them cause diseases directly?
While other cause diseases by the toxins they produce.
Parasites live and feed of the body, and there are several types: pinworms, lambia, hookworms, tapeworms, trichinella, and dientamoeva fragillis.
In this article we will share to you some signs that your body is infected with parasites.
We listed below the top 10 warning signs that your body is full of parasites read for further knowledge:
1. Anal Itching – itching around the anus is another sign of a parasite infection. Especially those suffering from pinworms often complain of anal itching or discomfort. Itching around the anus occurs frequently at night when the female pinworms lay their eggs.
2. Abdominal Pain – another stomach problem caused by parasites is abdominal pain. Parasites residing in the upper small intestinal region cause inflammation and irritation in this area. This leads to a bloated feeling and pain in the abdomen.
3. Chronic Digestive Issues – intestinal parasite infestation can cause inflammation and destroy the intestinal lining of the gut, leading to chronic diarrhea.
4. Change in Appetite & Weight Loss – if you notice a sudden change in your appetite, particularly an increase in appetite, it may be due to the presence of parasites in your body.
Note: In fact, an increased appetite combined with weight loss is often noticed in cases of tapeworm or pinworm infestation.
5. Fatigue and Weakness – fatigue may also be a symptom of a parasite infestation. This is mainly associated with intestinal worms that deplete the body of vital nutrients by feeding on the food you eat.
6. Mental Distress – a parasite infestation can even cause mood swings, depression, anxiety and also visual hallucinations. Often, these symptoms are paired with digestive issues.
Note: The intestine contains both neurons and neurotransmitters (specifically serotonin), which are important for a healthy enteric nervous system.
7. Muscle and Joint Pain – certain parasites can invade the soft tissue in the joints and muscles, where they become enclosed in a cyst-like manner. This results in irritation and pain, which is often mistaken for arthritis.
8. Iron-Deficiency Anemia – infestations by intestinal roundworms or pinworms can lead to iron deficiency in the body and ultimately cause anemia.
Note: The parasites steal the good vitamins, including iron, from the food the person eats, leading to an iron deficiency.
9. Skin Problems – parasites that invade the intestinal tract cause inflammation in the body, which in turn causes several skin problems. Such skin problems include rashes, hives, eczema and other forms of skin allergies.
10. Teeth Grinding – if you grind your teeth in your sleep, one possible cause is a parasite infestation. Teeth grinding, also known as bruxism, may occur while sleeping due to anxiety and restlessness caused by waste and toxins released by the parasites in the body.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot
Source: Top 10 Home Remedies